When it comes to labor protection products, the first reaction of many people is hard hats and seat belts. They are not familiar with safety shoes or even have no concept at all. So what is the use of wearing safety shoes?
1. Object injury or stabbing injury: In the working environment of construction, machining and other industries, objects often fall or iron nails or sharp objects are scattered on the ground, which may cause injury to the feet or Stabbed. Therefore, it is necessary to choose safety shoes that can prevent smashing and puncture.
2. High and low temperature injuries: When working in smelting, coking and other workplaces, high temperature and strong radiant heat are likely to cause burns and scalds on the feet. At this time, you can choose safety shoes that can withstand high temperatures to protect your feet.
On the other hand, in some cold areas, the feet are likely to be frostbited during outdoor construction in winter, and there are special cold-resistant shoes in safety shoes to protect the feet.
3. Chemical injuries: Acid and alkali-resistant safety shoes can prevent foot burns or erosion that may occur in chemical plants, pesticides and other operating environments that need to be exposed to acid and alkali solutions and related chemicals.
4. Electric shock injury and static electricity damage: Electrically insulated safety shoes can insulate people's feet from charged objects and prevent possible electric shock injuries during electrician work; anti-static safety shoes can direct static electricity from the human body to the ground and eliminate human body static electricity.
5. Other injuries: safety shoes have many other functions, and safety shoes with different functions can be customized according to different working environments.